Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Revised NEW Year Resolution list 2012


One of My  Main Motivations to Keep My 2012 Resolutions
Aaah a Work In Progress ...
- be on time ... No more lateness
- less clutter NO hoarding and fewer piles
- fewer books; leave them at the library
- wake up earlier
- less gluten
- less sugar
- less yelling
- less swearing
- more laughter
- more joy
- continue keeping in touch; regularly
- don't take things tooo personally
- increase creativity
- keep last years resolution alive; increased spontaneity
- walk the dogs more; at least regularly
- count to ten before yelling at my beautiful/wonderful children
After all, who wants to hear their mother yelling unless its an emergency?!

2 comments:

  1. So are the crossed out ones rejected for this year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cross outs are intended to indicate a "work in progress" still things I need to work on but having a bit of struggle .... Just being honest with myself and acknowledging there is always room for improvement. Also being a visual person the cross outs work for me kind of a visual reminder of things to do. Does that make sense?

    ReplyDelete