Thursday, January 26, 2012

My Greatest Inspiration

One of my many inspirations!
  • Of course this picture of Jordan is several years old but it is hard to get pictures of my bashful 15 year old these days.  He looks different but still the same sweet soul who continues to inspire me daily.  Children are amazing (for so many reasons) and of course mine are TOTALLY amazing!! wink LOL but heck it's true!
  • Both of my children are continual reminders that teachers come in different shapes, sizes and ages.  They have taught me to redefine my narrow definition of teacher and shown me the way to many amazing personal insights.  Without them, I shutter to think what kind of person I would be!  Because of this and so much more they inspire me to meet my resolutions to improve as mother and ultimately as a person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment